The desire to see our wood furniture is clean and shiny makes us want to do it soon. But what if we have not had time to buy wood polishing materials? Don’t be confused or going far away to buy the material because we can make our own wood polish from a mixture of natural ingredients. The way to make it very easy and free of chemicals.
Here is tips on how to polish wood furniture with a natural way:
1. Clean wood furniture from dust by using a fine-fiber cloth
2. Clean stains and dirt using a clean, damp sponge. Wipe follow the direction of wood grain so that dirt away
3. Create a polishing material by mixing olive oil and lemon juice in the ratio 2:1
4. Insert the mixture into a spray bottle
5. Shake the spray bottle, then spray some liquid on the cloth. Wipe follow the direction of wood grain
6. Clean wood furniture using a clean cloth to make it shine.
This formula is a mixture of single-use. Not to be stored for a long time.