Our ornament and fruit plants growing thrive is the desire of all people. To achieve that goal the plants need to be cared properly. We started treatment from providing adequate fertilizer and water, providing enough sunlight also maintaining the health of plants and avoids fungus and pests. Can you imagine how sad we are when our plants become withered and die because of fungus infection?
Here we provide tips how to get rid of fungus on plants as follows:
1. Mix 150 grams cornstarch into 3 liters of water
2. Let stand for about 1-2 hours
3. Strain the mixture and put it into a spray bottle
4. Sprayed the affected areas with the solution
5. The result is the fungus is gone