The materials were made from silver often used as a jewelry or a part of household equipment such as spoons, forks, pots and others. As time goes the silver can be turned into tarnish. If it is so silver should be cleaned.
Cleaning silver by natural way no need to use any chemicals and the process is easy and inexpensive.
Here is a tip how to clean silver by natural way as follows:
1. Boil water in aluminum saucepan until is warm
2. Add 1 tablespoon salt and 1 tablespoon baking soda and stir it until dissolved
3. Put the silver-stained into the mixture of water
4. Let stand for 15 minutes
5. Pick up your silver out of the water. The dirt or stains will fade along with the mixture and your silver back become clean and shine
6. Dried it with a dry clean cloth
Note: Do not clean the silver material (spoon, forks, etc) using dishwasher because it will ruin it