A Refrigerator is a place to store food every day, will eventually become dirty and cause a bad odor due to spillage or expired food. Therefore, the refrigerator should be cleaned at least once a month.
Here’s how to clean refrigerator as follows:
1. Turn off the power from the outlet
2. Remove all contents from the refrigerator
3. Check the condition of all foods. Check the expiration date. Discard all of food that has expired. Clean and wipe containers, bottles or cans of food with a clean cloth
4. Remove shelves and drawers
5. Clean the inside of the refrigerator, shelves and drawers using a clean cloth and warm soapy water. Do cleaning from top to bottom
6. Rinse with clean water and wipe clean
7. Dry the inside of the refrigerator, shelves and drawers with a clean cloth or a dry towel
8. Insert the shelves and drawers back into the refrigerator
9. Clean the outside and the back of the refrigerator including the rubber gasket seal around the edges of the door using warm soapy water and then rinse with clean water
10. After the cleaning is done, Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
11. Let stand for 20-30 minutes until the temperature inside the refrigerator is stable
12. Place the contents back into the refrigerator
1. Never put the food directly into the refrigerator when is still hot.
2. To save electricity consumption of refrigerator is avoid to open and close the refrigerator door too often. The cold air that comes out will cause the compressor to work harder to produce the desired temperature, and this requires more energy.